Pin me!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

It's Ok Tuesday

I just found this link to It's Ok Tuesday and I LOVE it. Very grace giving and we all need a little grace.

This Tuesday it's ok...

-to watch The Bachelorette instead of cleaning. Who do you think she'll choose? I'm thinking Ari.

-to not care very much about the Katie and Tom thing. Did anyone really think that was going to last anyway? Really. Who's surprised?

-to take a break from make up and still feel beautiful! Here's the post that inspired me. There's a Facebook group too that's so encouraging!

-to have two cups of coffee as you feed your baby because it's just that important to get it in your body!

-to not do crazy things to lose weight. Anyone seen the 6 Weeks to OMG book? Seriously? I'd have to be pretty freakin desperate to take cold baths and skip breakfast. I am more and more convicted to adopt a lifestyle of health that is sustainable. No one can sustain that plan for very long and actually feel good.

-to look through Gilt every day and dream of buying all the designer stuff even though you can't afford it even on sale. Le sigh...

-to stay home and cancel plans when your sweet little man is sick. :( We're not doing much this week hoping he'll recover from his first ear infection.


Go see what else is ok at Airing My Dirty Laundry. It will make you feel better.

4 comments:

  1. I have to say I am a bit surprised about Katie and Tom. I had hoped that wacky union would make it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your son is well feeling now.

    chic

    ReplyDelete