Pin me!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A few things...

It's getting to that point in the school year where I am really tired of hearing my name.

I am OBSESSED with old fashion root beer lately. My hubby found a sampler pack of root beer at World Market and I look forward to having one every day.

God is really teaching me to trust His timing and His ability and willingness to answer my prayers.

I don't like heights. I never will, no matter how many ropes courses I visit or turn down. I have nightmares about being in high places and not being able to get down.

North Alabama is...interesting with the anti-meth signs, the snake handling churches and the mullets.

Life Quest Challenge Course (in north Alabama) is really cool and great for field trips where you want to build a sense of teamwork.

When people pressure me to do something, I get really set on not doing it. You should ask me about the deer meat incident sometime.

I am super blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment