Pin me!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How to Cook Real Food Course (some people are giving it away!)

So I've been wanting to eat real foods for a while now and I'm learning a lot about why it's important for our bodies. Over at some of my new faves Food Renegade and The Nourished Life I saw a link to an e-course that starts June 1st about how to shop your local farmers markets on a doable budget for real, whole food and then how to cook more whole foods for you and your family. It's 12 lessons at about $10 a lesson. And yes for those of us who are still relatively newly married and up and coming in life, it's a small investment, but it's basically cooking lessons with the food I want to know how to cook. I think it will be an investment in the future of our health. And yes I could spend hours perusing more books and blogs and the internet. Or I could sign up for this, watch someone else's years of research and experience and learn it all faster to better recover mine and my husband's health BEFORE I have kids. And that excites me. So I think I'm going to try it. I'm trying to win the giveaway over at The Nourished Life because, let's be honest, free is always better and this teacher is not rolling in money. But even if I have to pay for it, I think it will definitely be worth it. 

Check it out here: How To Cook Real Food

And check out the GIVEAWAY for yourself! You never know! Suerte! (Good luck!)

2 comments:

  1. I have only won 1 blog giveaway and it was like Christmas. Thanks for the prayers. I am needing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Mon! And I WON!!!! And congrats to you on your win! I'll keep praying for you guys. Love you!

    ReplyDelete