Pin me!

Friday, July 6, 2012

Little Miracle

One year ago today I found out I was pregnant with our little Sam. I cannot articulate the joy I felt then and the love that has grown in me since then for this precious little boy. If you've read any previous posts, you've seen that I'm pretty honest about how difficult this new phase of motherhood can be. But it is also the best thing I have ever done. I love that little person more than I could ever say and I really would walk through fire for him. This do anything for him type of love has grown slowly over the last several months, but the more I continue to learn to pour myself out for him, the more I love him and enjoy being with him to help him navigate his little life.

My precious students made these cupcakes for the gender reveal.

Beautiful cake at my baby shower


There really are no words, but with the words I have I'll say:

THANK YOU LORD for blessing us with our beautiful Sam. I am humbled by the opportunity to mother him and I hope I do it well.

Christmas (6 months pregnant) sitting with my cousin Jana and my Pop Pop.


Sam, if you read this one day, I hope you know I love you unconditionally and more than I can ever express. You are a dream come true and countless prayers answered. You are a beautiful gift from God and I pray I love you the way God wants me to and help you become all He intended you to be.
                                                           3D ultrasound 34 weeks

a few hours after he was born
                                                                                               3 1/2 months old



No comments:

Post a Comment